I dreamed of being a photographer from a young age. I loved the permanence of grasping a moment in time and holding it captive in a photograph. There is something very romantic about the simplicity of it. I took pictures of things that stole my heart, like trees and ferris wheels. But then I fell in love.

4 years ago, I married my soul mate, Ryan and I knew I would never be the same. It was then that I decided to use my photography to still something entirely different. I wanted to captivate those moments of life that you live to dream about and then dream of re-living. Though trees still make me swoon, I quickly became addicted to this new eye. In every glance, laugh, and tear is a history. Every couple I photograph has a unique love. Some weathered, some fresh with twiterpation, some bold, and some graceful. It is my job to see & document this love in its raw form so that it can be cherished by those who experience it. For me, this is a dream come true!

It's only fitting that I photograph weddings with my soul mate and inspiration - my husband Ryan. He constantly amazes me with his effortless talent and ability. His photos take my breath away!
0 comments:
Post a Comment

Facebook

Sitemeter

Blog Archive

Search This Blog