aspen lodge, estes park

I was honored to photograph Lauren & Tyler's wedding at the Aspen Lodge in Estes Park, CO. I got to know Lauren back in July when I photographed her bridal portraits and I must say that I absolutely adore her!! Tyler is a lucky man to say the least! Looking at the pictures you wouldn't guess that the forecast for that morning was for sleet & snow. It turned out to be an amazing day - thanks to Lauren's prayers! Both Tyler's & Lauren's uncles preformed the touching ceremony. There wasn't a dry eye in the room - including mine. They are blessed with the most amazing friends and family and I know that they will have a wonderful life together!

lauren___tyler_11.jpg

lauren___tyler_1.jpg

lauren___tyler_2.jpg

lauren___tyler_3.jpg

lauren___tyler_4.jpg

lauren___tyler_5.jpg

lauren___tyler_6.jpg

lauren___tyler_7.jpg

lauren___tyler_8.jpg

lauren___tyler_9.jpg

lauren___tyler_10.jpg

lauren___tyler_12.jpg

lauren___tyler_13.jpg

lauren___tyler_14.jpg

0 comments:
Post a Comment

Facebook

Sitemeter

Blog Archive

Search This Blog