Tifah & I have been steadfast friends since Jr. High School. She introduced Ryan & I and was bridesmaid in our wedding 4 years ago. This past weekend I was honored to stand up for her as she & Reid took their vows! It was a packed weekend of sewing, flower arranging, and the occasional game of "Name this 80's hit/movie theme song." It was so fun to celebrate with everyone!Although being in the wedding relieved me of my photographer duties, I was elated when Tifah asked if I would tag along with their photographer Ryan Booth to take photos of her & Reid after the ceremony. To see more pictures of Tifah & Reid. . . visit the Katie Jenkins Photography Facebook Page.
The reception was at the Louisville Park... dancing, lots of laughs, and catering by Chick-fil-A! Amazing!What a great time!! I am so happy for Tifah! I honestly couldn't have hand-picked a better guy for her! Reid is so great! Both of them, along with Dann Stockton, make up the band The Autumn Film. Their sound is amazing! Check them out. . . theautumnfilm.com

CONTACT KATIE | KATIE JENKINS PHOTOGRAPHY | KATIE JENKINS PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG | COLORADO WEDDING VENUES | COLORADO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY | DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
2 comments:
Kristina

These turned out beautifully!

Tifah looked beyond gorgeous. They will treasure these pics forever.

Post a Comment

Facebook

Sitemeter

Blog Archive

Search This Blog