DENVER WEDDING VENUE
"Elegant, beautiful, and regal are a few of the adjectives which are often used to describe the Phipps Mansion and Phipps Tennis Pavilion. Located on 5 1/2 acres in central Denver, the estate features the two historic buildings as well as manicured flower gardens, fountains, and expansive lawn areas. Built in the early 1930's by Senator Lawrence and Margaret Rogers Phipps, the facilities are now owned by the University of Denver and are available for really wonderful wedding festivities.

The gracious and sophisticated Georgian style Mansion has a capacity of 125 guests and is known for its impressive art collection, period furnishings, a 17th century English billiards room, and an 18th century dining room which was also imported from England. Both ceremonies and receptions can be held inside or outside weather permitting.
The Pavilion can accommodate up to 250 guests either inside or outside. The structure was completed in 1932 and includes an impressive 8,000 square foot indoor carpeted atrium which features a 55'high glass ceiling. The popular and charming exterior courtyard, which is adjacent to the formal gardens, hosts lovely ceremonies and receptions.
Brides are able to engage the services of the licensed caterer of their choice and are able to supply their own alcoholic beverages. The facility rental includes both tables and chairs.
We invite you to explore our web site and we would be delighted to have you schedule a personal tour of this inviting and special facility as you plan your special day."

For more information, please visit the University of Denver website.

Phipps Mansion. My Wedding Denver. Retrieved on Jan 13th, 2009, from http://www.mydenverwedding.com/categories/halls/brochures/fullservicevenues_11413.html.

CONTACT KATIE | KATIE JENKINS PHOTOGRAPHY | KATIE JENKINS PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG | COLORADO WEDDING VENUES | COLORADO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY | DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
3 comments:

I always imagine my wedding at one of the best Denver Wedding venues. Because I love all the locations offered by Denver city. Truly I am dying to capture my magical moments there in one of those venues.

Hi Katie,

If you are ever looking for a great realtor in the Fort Collins area, please give me a call at 970-342-3568. My name is Brad Sawatzky, and I think your blog is great!

My website is www.coloradorepros.com.

Thanks!

Brad

Hi Katie,

If you are ever looking for a great realtor in the Fort Collins area, please give me a call at 970-342-3568. My name is Brad Sawatzky, and I think your blog is great!

My website is www.coloradorepros.com.

Thanks!

Brad

Post a Comment

Facebook

Sitemeter

Blog Archive

Search This Blog